Sunday, May 23, 2010

Maternity Photos Featured at Birth Fair in Pacific Grove, CA

Today I had the privilege of having a booth at The Birth Network of Monterey County's Birth Fair.  It was so great to talk to so many expectant parents.  Congratulations to you all!

At the fair I had a slideshow of maternity photos going.  I realized that I don't have any of my maternity shots up on this blog, so here are a few of my favorites.  Featured below are Karen, Michelle and Davene (with her lovely husband Jamie).  I hope you enjoy seeing these lovely ladies at such a beautiful time in their lives.












Until next time.

Beem Video & Photography
www.BeemVideo.com
Central Coast, California

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley, I'd love to get more photos from the shoot in early 2013. Hope you're well.

Michelle

Followers

About Me

Monterey, CA, United States
Ashley and Chris Beem started Beem Video in 2005. They have recently expanded their services to include photography.